Ingredients Needed for Carrot Salad With Peanut Butter Dressing
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 medium-sized carrots, thinly sliced
fresh coriander (for serving)
How to Cook Carrot Salad With Peanut Butter Dressing
- You can start with the dressing.
- Add the peanut butter in a blender. Add the spring onion, lime, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic.
- Mix everything until smooth.
- Slice the carrots long and thin and place them in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss, and top it with a few fresh coriander leaves.