Calories: 481 kCal / serving
- 30 g
- 26 g
- 28 g
Ingredients Needed for Carrot, Leek and Beef Stir-Fry
7 ounces of beef tenderloin, stripes
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 carrots, small cubes
½ red bell pepper, medium pieces
0.5 green bell pepper, medium pieces
1 leek, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 tablespoon caper
½ cup tomato sauce
How to Make Carrot, Leek and Beef Stir-Fry
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry the beef stripes until they’re brown and soft. Set aside.
- Take another wok and heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Throw in the carrot and cook it until it’s crispy on the edges.
- Add the bell pepper and the leek and cook them together until they soften, around 4-6 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef and stir everything.
- Add the garlic and capers and season with salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook until for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with chives on top!