Ingredients Needed for Carrot and Mozzarella Cannelloni
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon melted butter
½ cup white sauce
How to Cook Carrot and Mozzarella Cannelloni
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chopped onion and cook it until golden and soft.
- Add grated carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add the tomato sauce.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and simmer until the mixture thickens.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the filling into each cannelloni tube.
- Grease an oven dish with the melted butter. Layer the filled cannelloni in two layers.
- Pour over the white sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.