Ingredients Needed for Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad With Toasted Pecans
2 carrots, shredded
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
½ red onion, sliced into rings
½ lettuce head
0.5 ounce butter
1 ounce pecan nut
How to Cook Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad With Toasted Pecans
- Add the shredded carrot in a large bowl.
- Add the bell peppers, and red onion. Season with salt, and add the lettuce.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime, and toss the salad.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the pecan nuts and toast them for 2-3 minutes.
- Top the salad with the toasted pecans, mix, and serve!