Caramelized Pork With Scrambled Eggs and French Fries
If diet is not an option for you, then you have come to the right place! Caramelized pork, fried eggs, and French fries seem like tasty enough ingredients, but by combining them you get a delicious result!
Ingredients Needed for Caramelized Pork With Scrambled Eggs and French Fries
6 ounces of pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
7 ounces of french fries
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Caramelized Pork With Scrambled Eggs and French Fries
- First thing you need to do is dice your pork meat.
- Scramble the 2 eggs and season them with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and begin frying the meat. When it turns brown add soy sauce and keep frying until it becomes golden.
- Add French fries, scrambled eggs and spring onion.
- Mix in the pan for 1 more minute so that the eggs are properly cooked.