Ingredients Needed for Caramelized Pangasius Fillet With Pasta
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 pangasiuses fillets, around 5 ounces each
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of sweet chili
1 tablespoon soy sauce
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
5 ounces of pasta shell
¼ cup sour cream
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Caramelized Pangasius Fillet With Pasta
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta shells, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pangasius fillets and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Separately, melt the sugar in a skillet. Add the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and half of the ginger.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger, pasta shells, and sour cream. Stir, add spring onion, and a bit of pepper. Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.