½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon raisins
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon butter
2 vanilla ice cream scoops
- Slice off the skin of the orange and then slice it.
- Thinly slice the banana, apple, and pear.
- Next heat a skillet over medium heat. Add sugar and melt it.
- Add the sliced fruits, raisins, pumpkin seeds, and spice up with cinnamon.
- Add the butter and melt it. Cook the fruit until caramelized.
- You can serve them in a tortilla cone, topped with some ice cream and some fresh mint leaves.