Ingredients Needed for Caramel Pudding
2 ounces of instant caramel pudding
1 tablespoon sugar
2 cups of milk
How to Cook Caramel Pudding
- Add the instant caramel pudding in a small bowl.
- Add the sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the milk in it.
- Bring to a boil and add the pudding mixture. Stir for 1 minute.
- Leave it on heat until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for the next 4 hours.