Ingredients Needed for Calzone Pizza
1 pizza dough
3.5 ounces of prosciutto crudo
¼ cup ricotta cheese
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
⅓ cup grated mozzarella
3 egg yolks
How to Cook Calzone Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Place the pizza dough on your workplace.
- Slice the sausage.
- On half of dough, put the prosciutto crudo slices, the ricotta, the sausage slices, the chili flakes, and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mozzarella.
- Fold the dough to cover the ingredients. Lightly press the edges together.
- Make sure to leave an appropriate border and crimp the edges while you fix them with your fingers.
- Make some small cuts in the dough, so let the air get out while the pizza bakes.
- Whisk the yolk and coat the calzone pizza with it.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
- If you want, eat the pizza with ketchup!