Ingredients Needed for Cajun Breaded Chicken
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
10 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into strips
1 tablespoon milk
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Cajun Breaded Chicken
- First add the flour in a sealed bag.
- Add the chopped parsley, salt, pepper, and half of the Cajun seasoning.
- Add the chicken in the bag, and coat it with the flour.
- Next add the egg, milk, and the remaining Cajun seasoning in a small bowl. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Coat the chicken with the obtained wet mixture, and then with the dry flour mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it until golden and crispy.
- You can serve it with your favorite dip!