Ingredients Needed for Cabbage and Bacon Stir-Fry
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 slices of bacon, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
7 ounces of cabbage, shredded
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon peppercorn
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Cabbage and Bacon Stir-Fry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped bacon and cook it for 2 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Separately, heat the remaining oil in another skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and bell pepper, and cook them for around 2 minutes.
- Add the shredded cabbage, bay leaves, thyme, and a few peppercorns. Give it a good stir, season it with paprika powder, and pour the tomato sauce. Stir and cook everything for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the fried bacon, and cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.