Ingredients Needed for Butternut Squash Cheesecake
10 ounces of biscuit crumbs
2 ounces of butter, melted
5 ounces of mascarpone
7 ounces of cream cheese
¼ cup sugar
3.5 ounces of butternut squash puree
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
7 ounces of dark chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to Cook Butternut Squash Cheesecake
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F/150 degrees C.
- Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Grab a 10 X 4 inch (25 X 10 cm) baking tray and lay the biscuits on the bottom. Press them well to release the excess air.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Add the mascarpone and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add the egg, sugar, mash, and vanilla extract. Season with nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Set up your mixer and mix the ingredients in the bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the biscuit crumbs.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes at 325 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and heat it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and place a heatproof bowl on top. Add the dark chocolate and coconut oil. Melt it while stirring with a spatula from time to time.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cheesecake.
- Let it cool for the next 2 hours.