Ingredients Needed for Butter Salmon With Creamy Sauce
14 ounces of salmon, cut into 4 pieces
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 tablespoons of butter
2 garlic cloves, crushed
7 ounces of cherry tomato, wedged
3 ounces of baby spinach
⅓ cup heavy cream
½ cup parmesan, grated
1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
How to Cook Butter Salmon With Creamy Sauce
- Place the salmon fillets on the work surface. Season with salt and pepper and rub in.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add the fillets. Fry for 7-8 minutes on both sides, then set aside.
- Lower the heat and melt the butter using the same pan with the drippings from the fish. Add the garlic and stir it in.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and stir them in. Do the same with the baby spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan and stir them each in. Add the fried fillets, the basil, and parsley. Squeeze some 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and stir in. Remove from heat.