Ingredients Needed for Butter-Fried Rabbit With Avocado Couscous
2 rabbits legs, around 4 ounces each
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ounce butter
2 ounces of couscous
1 avocado slice, chopped
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 radish, chopped
1 teaspoon broccoli sprouts
How to Cook Butter-Fried Rabbit With Avocado Couscous
- Place the rabbit legs on a wooden board.
- Season them with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the rabbit legs and cook them for 10 minutes, without flipping.
- Add the butter in the skillet and melt it. Continue cooking them on the other side for 10 minutes, while pouring melted butter over them.
- Put the couscous in a bowl and pour hot water over it. Mix and let it soak for 10 minutes. Remove the excess water and add the avocado, bell peppers, radish, broccoli sprouts, lime juice, and salt. Mix the couscous.
- Serve the rabbit legs with couscous.