Ingredients Needed for Butter and Chocolate Popcorn
½ cup brown sugar
2 ounces of butter
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons of water
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
5 ounces of ready-made popcorn
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
How to Cook Butter and Chocolate Popcorn
- Take a medium sized saucepan and spread the brown sugar on its bottom.
- Add the butter and sugar syrup.
- Bring water and sugar to a boil. Turn the heat to low and stir constantly until the sugar dissolves completely and the mixture is clear.
- Heat the saucepan to a medium high temperature. Mix everything together until the butter and the sugar melt.
- Remove it from the stove.
- Spread the sugar and butter glaze over the popcorn.
- Serve in a big mug, with chocolate syrup.