Calories: 311 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 4 g
- 16 g
Ingredients Needed for Butter and Chocolate Cookies With Coconut Flakes
2 ounces of butter
½ cup powdered sugar
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3.5 ounces of chocolate
coconut flakes, multi-colored
How to Make Butter and Chocolate Cookies With Coconut Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Mix the sugar with powdered sugar in a large bowl. Add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix everything with a spatula until the ingredients combine.
- Add the mixture into a piping bag. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Pour the mixture from the piping bag, in about 4 inches (10 cm) long cookies.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan, fill it with water, and bring it to a boil. Cover it with a bowl and break the chocolate in small chunks directly into it. Melt the chocolate.
- When the cookies are ready, soak each one of them in melted chocolate, about 1/4 deep.
- Coat the dipped side with coconut flakes, whichever color you prefer.