Ingredients Needed for Burgers and Fries in Puff Pastry
1 puff pastry
½ cup tomato sauce
10 ounces of french fries
1 cup milk
4 ounces of mozzarella
1 tablespoon ketchup
How to Cook Burgers and Fries in Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Place the puff pastry sheet in an oven tray.
- Coat the puff pastry with tomato sauce.
- Add half of the French fries over the tomato sauce.
- Fit the 6 burgers in the oven tray. Use a knife to cut them vertically and horizontally, in order to get little burger squares.
- Prepare some egg wash: mix the 2 eggs with the milk. Pour the mixture over the burgers in the tray.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining French fries.
- Top everything off with the mozzarella slices.
- Cook in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with ketchup.