Ingredients Needed for Burger Patties in Tomato Sauce
7 ounces of burger meat
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
¼ cup spring onion, chopped
vegetable oil for frying
1 cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon worcester sauce
3.5 ounces of shimeji mushroom
How to Cook Burger Patties in Tomato Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put in a bowl the burger meat, the breadcrumbs, the spring onion, and the sliced chili.
- Combine all the ingredients using your hand.
- Make 4 patties and fry them in vegetable oil.
- Put the tomato sauce in a skillet and boil it.
- Add the Worchester sauce.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Put each fried patty on an aluminum foil.
- Divide the mushroom quantity to 4 equal parts.
- Put mushrooms on each patty.
- Add 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce on each patty.
- Wrap the patties and the mushrooms in foil and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and serve the patties with steamed broccoli. If you want, make some soft boiled eggs and dip the patties in the yolks.