Ingredients Needed for Bulgur Pork Burger With Mint Yogurt Sauce
3 ounces of bulgur
1 pound pork mince
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 cup yogurt
1 teaspoon dried mint
1 medium cucumber, shredded
4 ounces of arugula
1 large red onion, sliced
1 large tomato, sliced
fresh mint leaves for garnishing
4 burger buns
How to Make Bulgur Pork Burger With Mint Yogurt Sauce
- Fill a pot halfway with water, salt it and bring to a boil. Add the bulgur and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the pork mince, paprika, oregano, and garlic cloves to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then mix until even using a spatula.
- Shape patties from the mince mixture. We’ve got 4 of them. Press them gently between parchment paper sheets.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the patties and grill them for 4 minutes on both sides, or until they’re browned.
- Add the yogurt, mint, and cucumber to a small bowl. Mix them together.
- Horizontally cut the buns in half. Optionally, you can brown them a little in buttered pan. Coat their lower halves with yogurt mixture, add arugula, 1 patty, some more yogurt sauce, red onion, and tomato slices. Garnish with mint leaves and top with the bun’s upper half.
- You can serve these mini-tower burgers skewered or pinned with a fork for more stability.