Calories: 367 kCal / serving
- 23 g
- 18 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Brussels Sprouts Gratin
12 ounces of brussels sprout
2 teaspoons of butter
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon flour
½ cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons of milk
3 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Brussels Sprouts Gratin
- Add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the brussels sprouts and cook them for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of butter and melt it.
- Add the garlic, flour, and heavy cream. Stir constantly using a wooden spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir until you obtain a thick, light golden color. Pour a bit of milk and stir until smooth, then add the cooked brussels sprouts and coat them with the white sauce.
- Grease with the remaining butter a small ceramic baking dish.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts and white sauce in the baking dish.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and bake for 25 minutes.