Ingredients Needed for Brussels Sprout and Cheese Pizza
7 brussels sprouts
2 tomatoes, medium size
1 pizza crust
5 tablespoons of pesto sauce
7 ounces of feta cheese
10 mozzarellas pearls
1 tablespoon oregano, dried leaves
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Brussels Sprout and Cheese Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Wash the Brussels sprouts and remove the outer layer of leaves. Cut off the brown stubs and slice in half.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the pizza crust the on it. Place one small bowl (about 4 inch/10 cm diameter) in the center of the pizza crust.
- Spread pesto sauce on the pizza crust edges.
- Add the tomato slices.
- Crumble the feta cheese all over the tomatoes. Top with the Brussels sprouts and mozzarella pearls.
- Sprinkle with dried oregano.
- Remove the bowl. Make cuts on the pizza crust, like triangular slices, from the center to the edges, but stop when you reach to the toppings.
- Fold each triangle over the toppings and press with your fingers so the dough sticks together.
- Whisk the egg and the milk and make egg wash.
- Use the egg wash to coat the dough.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
- Serve the Brussels sprout pizza with ketchup or tomato sauce.