Ingredients Needed for Broccoli Tagliatelle With Chicken and Bacon
9 ounces of broccoli
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of parmesan, grated
1 garlic clove
1 teaspoon green pepper
2 sun-dried tomatoes
1 ounce bacon, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
7 ounces of chicken breast, chopped
¼ cup water
3 cups of cooked tagliatelle
How to Make Broccoli Tagliatelle With Chicken and Bacon
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water and heat it. Add the broccoli and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Start melting the butter in a skillet over low heat. Add the boiled broccoli and stir in until the butter melts.
- Transfer to a blender. Keep adding the heavy cream, parmesan, garlic, green pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with salt and blend until smooth.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add the bacon, olive oil, and chicken breast. Cook and occasionally stir for 10 minutes.
- Add the water and the broccoli mixture and stir in. Add the tagliatelle, stir them in and serve.