Ingredients Needed for Broccoli Omelet
2 broccoli florets
2 rye breads slices
2 ounces of feta cheese, crumble d
How to Cook Broccoli Omelet
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them.
- Place the broccoli stalks on your wooden board, cut away the stems, leaving only the florets.
- Place the bread slices on the electric grill and leave them for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, pour the whisked eggs, and add the chopped parsley and broccoli florets.
- Cook the omelet for 2-3 minutes, or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve the omelet with crumbled feta cheese on top!