Ingredients Needed for Broccoli Noodles With Beans and Parmesan
1 broccoli stalk
85 ounces of fresh broccoli florets
1 tablespoon pine nut
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon lemon juice
10 ounces of canned white beans
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Broccoli Noodles With Beans and Parmesan
- Place the broccoli on a wooden board and slice off the stem.
- Slice of the edges and add the stem in the spiralizer to make noodles.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and toast the pine nuts for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat a separate skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and garlic.
- Add the broccoli noodles and small florets and season them with salt, pepper, chili flakes, and a small drizzle of olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, white beans, parmesan, and lemon zest. Cook for 3 more minutes, while stirring.