Broccoli and Zucchini Soup
This super healthy soup combines broccoli and zucchini with different flavors like garlic, ginger, turmeric, and lime. Cooking it is piece of cake!
Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Zucchini Soup
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon ginger, shredded
½ teaspoon coriander seeds
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 cups of vegetable stock
3.5 ounces of fresh broccoli florets
1 small zucchini, cubed
2 tablespoons of lime juice
How to Make Broccoli and Zucchini Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a stainless steel cooking pot.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, and turmeric. Stir and cook them for 20 seconds.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring it to a boil.
- When the stock starts boiling, add the broccoli florets, zucchini, and lime juice. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, pour everything into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.