Calories: 237 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 17 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Zucchini Soup
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon ginger, shredded
½ teaspoon coriander seeds
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
2 cups of vegetable stock
3.5 ounces of fresh broccoli florets
1 small zucchini, cubed
2 tablespoons of lime juice
How to Make Broccoli and Zucchini Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a stainless steel cooking pot.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, and turmeric. Stir and cook them for 20 seconds.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring it to a boil.
- When the stock starts boiling, add the broccoli florets, zucchini, and lime juice. Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked through, pour everything into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.