Calories: 130 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 8 g
- 7 g
Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Cheddar Balls
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
2 spring onions s, chopped
4 ounces of grated cheddar
How to Make Broccoli and Cheddar Balls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat water in a saucepan and add the broccoli florets and a pinch of salt.
- Bring the water to a boil, let it simmer for a few minutes, until the broccoli is boiled.
- Add the boiled broccoli to a blender and blend it.
- Put the broccoli in a large bowl, add the egg, breadcrumbs, chopped spring onions, and grated Cheddar cheese.
- Use your hands to mix everything together.
- Form broccoli and Cheddar balls. Put them on an oven tray coated with parchment paper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip.