Calories: 443 kCal / serving
- 24 g
- 37 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Cauliflower Stuffed Chicken Roll
2 cauliflower florets
2 broccoli florets
1 teaspoon butter
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon sumac
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 ounces of arugula
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 apple, diced
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Broccoli and Cauliflower Stuffed Chicken Roll
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First pass the broccoli and cauliflower through a shredder.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the shredded veggies and season with oregano, salt, pepper, and sumac.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon, stir, and cook for half a minute more.
- Next place the chicken breast on a wooden board. Horizontally slice it through the middle to make room for the filling.
- Cover the chicken with foil and level it with a rolling pin.
- Season it with salt and add the veggie filling inside. Secure the filling by tying the chicken with string at the ends.
- Lay the chicken in a baking tray, season it with salt, and pour the olive oil.
- Bake it for the next 25 minutes!
- For the salad, add the arugula, cherry tomatoes, and apple in a salad bowl. Season with salt, add lemon juice, and shredded parmesan.