Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Cauliflower Pizza
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
7 ounces of flour
½ teaspoon thyme powder
3.5 ounces of fluid water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
2 rosemary sprigs
1 cup tomato sauce
3 tablespoons of red wine
½ teaspoon dried thyme
8 cauliflower florets
8 broccoli florets
1 red chili, thinly sliced
How to Cook Broccoli and Cauliflower Pizza
- First grab a small bowl and fill it with water.
- Add the active dry yeast and mix to dissolve it.
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in your food processor.
- Add salt, thyme powder, and pour the water.
- Set the food processor at medium speed and mix everything until smooth. Let it rise for the next 30 minutes.
- Dust your working surface with flour and start kneading the dough using your hands. Do it until it’s smooth, firm, and elastic.
- After that, level it with a rolling pin, until you reach the desired thickness.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Next heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, rosemary, and leave them into the pan for the next minute.
- Pour the tomato sauce and the red wine in the skillet. Add salt, thyme, and chives.
- Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Place the pizza dough on your wooden board. Evenly spread the tomato sauce over it. Top it with the cauliflower, broccoli florets, and chili slices.
- Slide the pizza into the oven and cook it for the next 15 minutes. Top it with shredded parmesan.