Ingredients Needed for Broccoli and Cashew Cream Soup
⅔ cup cashew
5 cups of vegetable stock
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, sliced
2 medium potatoes, cubed
12 ounces of broccoli
1 teaspoon dried basil
How to Make Broccoli and Cashew Cream Soup
- Add the cashew nuts and 1 cup of vegetable stock to a blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- Add the onion, carrot, potatoes and the remaining 4 cups of stock to a pot over low heat. Stir and bring to a boil, then cover with the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and season with salt, Cayenne pepper, pepper, and basil. Stir them in.
- Add the cashew mixture, stir, then cook for 10 more minutes uncovered.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.