Calories: 529 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 22 g
- 37 g
Ingredients Needed for Bread-Wrapped Prosciutto and Cheddar Sticks
5 ounces of cheddar
8 toast breads
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Bread-Wrapped Prosciutto and Cheddar Sticks
- Add the eggs in a saucepan full of simmering water. Boil them for 3-4 minutes.
- Grab your Cheddar and slice it into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick sticks.
- Slice off the edges of the toast bread slices.
- Level the bread slices with a rolling pin. Top one of them with 1 slice of prosciutto, and wrap it around 1 stick of Cheddar. Continue making 7 more sticks.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sticks and fry them for around 3 minutes, while turning them over, so you prevent them from burning.
- Serve them soaked in the soft-boiled eggs!