Calories: 630 kCal / serving
- 44 g
- 30 g
- 37 g
Ingredients Needed for Bread Bowl Melting Cheese and Baked Potatoes
8 ounces of camembert cheese
1 cob loaf
How to Make Bread Bowl Melting Cheese and Baked Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- On a baking tray, set a parchment paper.
- Put the potato slices on the parchment paper.
- Drizzle some vegetable oil over them. Sprinkle it with sea salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut the top of the bread and scoop the crumb, without damaging the crust.
- Cut the top layer of skin from the Camembert cheese.
- Put the Camembert cheese into the loaf. Cover it with the top of the bread.
- Bake the cheese in the loaf for 10 minutes to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Dip the fried potatoes into the melted Camembert cheese, while it is still warm.