Ingredients Needed for Bread and Pear Pudding
4 slices of bread
4 teaspoons of butter
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup milk
2 medium-sized pears, thinly sliced
How to Cook Bread and Pear Pudding
- Spread 1 teaspoon of butter over each slice of bread.
- Lay them on top of each other and slice them into 8 triangles.
- Separately, mix the whisked eggs with 1/4 cup of sugar and milk.
- Lay 4 triangles of bread on the bottom of a baking dish. Add the sliced pear, and the remaining bread. Pour the whisked egg mixture.
- Add the dish in the microwave and cook it for 4 minutes at “high” heat.
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Take the dish out of the microwave and top it with the remaining brown sugar. Slide the dish into the oven for the next 7 minutes so that the sugar can caramelize.