Ingredients Needed for Braised Marinated Rabbit
2 lemongrass stalks, chopped
1 tablespoon coriander seeds, freshly crushed
1 tablespoon ginger, cut into small sticks
1 teaspoon onion flakes
½ teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon soy sauce
⅔ cup beer
1 rabbit, cut up
3 tablespoons panko
How to Make Braised Marinated Rabbit
- Add the lemongrass, coriander seeds, ginger, onion flakes, chili flakes, and oregano, turmeric to s small bowl. Drizzle with lime juice, add the soy sauce and a dash of salt. Mix until even.
- Add the beer and mix some more.
- Add the cut-up rabbit to a bowl and pour the marinade over it.
- Mix to entirely coat the meat, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 2 hours.
- Transfer the marinated meat on paper towels and pat them.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a pan over high heat and add the marinated meat. Drizzle with the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil and fry for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Transfer to a baking dish and coat with the marinade.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.