Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Scones
1 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of sugar
3.5 ounces of butter
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup blueberry
1 cup powdered sugar
3 ounces of butter, melted
How to Cook Blueberry Scones
- Sift the flour through a strainer and add it in a large bowl. Add salt, baking powder, sugar, and mix with a tablespoon.
- Add the butter and knead the dough using your fingers until the dough has the aspect of crumbles.
- Pour the heavy cream, add the blueberries, and mix until you make a firm dough.
- Line a round baking dish (around 12 inches in diameter) with parchment paper. Add the dough and press it well into the dish. Freeze it for the next 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the powdered sugar in a large bowl. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon in the bowl, and add the melted butter. Mix it well, into a smooth glaze.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Remove the blueberry tart out of the freezer and slice it into triangular slices.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the tart slices onto it. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes. When they’re baked, let the scones cool on a rack.
- Sprinkle the lemon glaze over the scones and serve with some topped blueberries.