Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Mini Bundt Cakes
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ounces of butter, melted
3.5 ounces of blueberry
For the filling:
3.5 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon heavy cream
How to Cook Blueberry Mini Bundt Cakes
- Sift the flour through a strainer and add it to a large bowl.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, and mix.
- Put the brown sugar in a bowl. Add the egg, vanilla extract, and 2/3 of the melted butter. Whisk.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry one. Add the remaining melted butter. Whisk everything until smooth and add the blueberries. Mix again.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Grab a mini bundt tray and fill its empty slots with the mixture. You should obtain around 8 mini bundts.
- Bake them for the next 25 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar and heavy cream. Use the mixture and fill the mini bundts. Top with a few kiwi slices.