Calories: 260 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 19 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Crumble Cups
9 ounces of blueberries
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon swerve sweetener
1 teaspoon glucose syrup
1 cup almond flour
1-ounce butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sugar-free vanilla ice cream (topping)
How to Make Blueberry Crumble Cups
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the blueberries in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, swerve sweetener, and glucose syrup. Mix.
- Next, add the almond flour in a large bowl. Add the melted butter, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
- Grab 4 ramekins and fill them halfway with blueberries.
- Continue filling the ramekins with the almond flour mixture.
- Slide the ramekins into the oven and bake them for the next 25 minutes.
- You can serve the dessert with some extra ice cream on top.