Ingredients Needed for Blue Cheese Fritters
4 ounces of blue cheese
½ cup flour
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Blue Cheese Fritters
- Break the egg and whisk it.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with pumpkin seeds. Add this mixture, along with the flour and whisked egg in 3 separate bowls.
- Coat the blue cheese using these 3 mixtures.
- Heat a skillet and add vegetable oil in it. Fry the cheese for about 2 minutes.
- Make sure you cook it on all sides so it can be perfectly crispy.
- Tips: you can cut the blue cheese in chunks before frying it.