Ingredients Needed for Black and White Chocolate Cheesecake
13 ounces of chocolate cookie
4 ounces of butter, melted
1 pound cream cheese
½ cup powdered sugar
7 ounces of milk and dark chocolate
3.5 ounces of white chocolate
How to Make Black and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Add the chocolate cookies into a plastic bag, secure it, and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Move them in a large bowl and pour the melted butter over them. Use a fork and mix until smooth.
- Move the crushed biscuits on the bottom of a round cake tin and refrigerate it for the next half hour.
- Grab a bowl and mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill about half of it with water, and bring it to a boil. Top it with a bowl, and add the milk and dark chocolate. Melt them while slowly mixing with a spatula.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate in the cream cheese mixture, and mix until you get a thick and smooth cream. Let the other half aside.
- Take out the biscuit base from the fridge and pour the cream cheese mixture over it. Level it with a spatula.
- Spread the remaining melted chocolate on the cream cheese mixture. Level it over the cheesecake.
- Grab the white chocolate and melt it the same way you’ve melted the dark and milk chocolate. Let it sit in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes and after it’s beginning to thicken a little bit, add it into a piping bag.
- Use the white chocolate to decorate the cheesecake.