Ingredients Needed for Big Bang Sandwich
½ red bell pepper
½ white radish
1 carrot, shredded
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon dried oregano
10 olives, pitless
1 round bread
3.5 ounces of mortadella, sliced
4 ounces of mozzarella, sliced
How to Cook Big Bang Sandwich
- Dice the bell pepper, chop the white radish and shred the carrot.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the vegetables in it. Cook them together.
- Add the parsley and the oregano.
- Chop the olives and add them in the skillet.
- Cut horizontally the loaf. Remove some breadcrumbs from each half.
- Fill the bottom side with the cooked vegetables.
- Add layers of mortadella and mozzarella slices.
- Top it with bread.
- Press the sandwich for 1 hour.