Ingredients Needed for Berry Mango Pudding
10 ounces of mango, canned
2 egg yolks
⅓ cup powdered sugar
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
1 cup berry, frozen
How to Cook Berry Mango Pudding
- Add the mango in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Add the egg yolks in a large bowl and mix them with the powdered sugar.
- Add the blended mango and start mixing. Keep your mixer running and slowly pour the milk. Keep 1-2 tablespoons for later. After you’ve poured it, turn off the mixer.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Pour the egg and mango mixture and add the vanilla extract.
- Separately, mix the cornstarch with the remaining milk. Pour the mixture into the saucepan.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the pudding over low heat for the next 8 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into serving glasses, let it cool and refrigerate for the next hour.
- Top them with the thawed berries.