Calories: 184 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 3 g
- 8 g
Ingredients Needed for Berry and Cream Cheese Puff Pastry
5 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
12 boysenberries / blackberries / blueberries
How to Make Berry and Cream Cheese Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the cream cheese in a large bowl and mix it with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread the puff pastry and use a knife to make square shapes out of it.
- Take one square.
- Leave around 0.2-inch (0.5 cm) border and cut to make a smaller square inside.
- Take all of the bigger square’s edges and fold them towards the middle of the square.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese and place one boysenberry in the middle.
- You can also use other forest fruits, like raspberries, blackberries or blueberries.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and bake the pastry for 25 minutes.
- Serve with strawberry topping!