Ingredients Needed for Berry and Almond Pie
5 ounces of low-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup almond flour
¼ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup almond, sliced
5 ounces of frozen berries
powdered sugar (for serving)
How to Make Berry and Almond Pie
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the yogurt in a large bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla extract, honey, and shred some orange zest.
- Set up your mixer and mix until the ingredients combine.
- Add both types of flour into the mixture. Add the sliced almonds, but keep a few for later. Mix until the dry and wet ingredients combine.
- Add the frozen berries on the bottom of a round baking tray, around 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter.
- Pour the dough mixture, evenly spread it, and add the remaining almonds.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Dust some powdered sugar on top and serve!