Calories: 679 kCal / serving
- 24 g
- 88 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Bell Pepper Stuffed Sea Bass
1 tablespoon butter
2 celerys sticks, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 medium-sized sea basses clean and gutted
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Make Bell Pepper Stuffed Sea Bass
- Melt half of the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the celery and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Add the remaining butter, and melt it. Add the parsley and breadcrumbs, and stir. Cook the veggies for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the fish on your working surface and make a few superficial scores over their surface. Rub the surface with salt.
- Fill them with 2-3 tablespoons of the cooked veggies.
- Secure the filling by wrapping the fish with some kitchen string. Place them in a baking tray and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Roast the fish for 30 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the remaining veggies.