Ingredients Needed for Bell Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breast
vegetable oil for cooking
½ yellow bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
2 teaspoons of paprika powder
½ cup tomato sauce
2 chicken breasts
2 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Bell Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chopped onion to the skillet and cook it until it turns golden and softens.
- Add the diced bell peppers to the skillet.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add some of the paprika powder.
- Cook the veggies until they get softer.
- Add the tomato sauce to the skillet.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, without separating the pieces.
- Rub them with some salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Add some of the cooked peppers and onion between the halves.
- Sprinkle some shredded mozzarella over the veggies.
- Cover the filling with half of the chicken breast.
- Fry the chicken breasts in a cast-iron skillet.
- Cook them on each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve them with some more of the peppers and onion mix.