Ingredients Needed for Bell Pepper and Mushroom Gnocchi
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper
0.5 green bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
¼ cup mushroom
⅔ cup tomato juice
7 ounces of gnocchi
How to Cook Bell Pepper and Mushroom Gnocchi
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet. Add the sliced onion and stir fry it until it becomes translucent.
- Add bell peppers, mushrooms, and salt. Stir fry everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shredded carrots and tomato juice.
- Crush garlic over the skillet. Add the remaining tomato juice. Stir everything together for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill a large saucepan with water, add a pinch of salt, and bring it to boil.
- Cook the gnocchi for 2 minutes.
- Serve the gnocchi with the vegetables.