Ingredients Needed for Beet Pesto Linguine
12 ounces beetroot, cubed
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces linguine pasta
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
How to Cook Beet Pesto Linguine
- Add the cubed beet to a baking dish, season with salt, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Fill a pot halfway with water, salt it, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the pasta and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked beet, lemon juice, heavy cream, and dill to a blender. Puree them.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl, add the cooked linguine, and mix.