Ingredients Needed for Beet Pancakes for Breakfast
⅓ cup milk
½ teaspoon olive oil
1 cup flour
¼ cup ricotta cheese
½ teaspoon chopped parsley
How to Cook Beet Pancakes for Breakfast
- Put in a blender the beetroot, the milk, the egg, the olive oil, and some salt.
- Blend them together.
- Add the flour and mix them in the blender.
- Spray one skillet with vegetable oil and spread it on the bottom.
- Use a ladle to pour beetroot batter in the skillet.
- Cook the pancakes on both sides.
- Fill the pancakes with ricotta, sprinkle some parsley, and roll them.
- You can serve them with arugula and, if you want, with some mayo.