Ingredients Needed for Beer Batter Cauliflower
7 ounces flour
330 ml beer
2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to Cook Beer Batter Cauliflower
- Fill a medium-sized pot halfway with water and heat it.
- Broke the cauliflower into florets and add it to the pot.
- Season with salt and fresh rosemary and cook for 5 minutes while occasionally stirring.
- Transfer the cooked cauliflower on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add the flour to a bowl.
- Pour the beer over it, season with salt and pepper, add the egg, then mix until you have a batter.
- Fill a saucepan or pot with vegetable oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the beer batter, then deep-fry them for 1 minute or until they’re golden brown.
- Transfer them to a bowl, add the chili sauce and mix.