1 egg white
1 cup flour
10 fluid ounces of dark beer
1 apple, cored and sliced
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Add the egg white to a bowl and whisk it until firm.
- Add the flour, a pinch of salt, and the dark beer. Keep whisking until smooth.
- Fill a cooking pot halfway with vegetable oil and heat it. Coat the apple slices with batter and deep-fry them until golden.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon to a smaller bowl. Mix until even.
- Coat the fried apple slices with cinnamon sugar. Let them cool and serve.