Ingredients Needed for Beef Tripe Soup
12 cups of beef stock
1 parsnip, sliced
2 pounds of beef tripe
5 egg yolks
1 cup sour cream
4 garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Beef Tripe Soup
- Fill a 3-liter saucepan with the beef stock.
- Bring to a boil and add the parsnip, carrot, and onion. Boil for 25 minutes.
- Remove the veggies with a slotted spatula.
- Add the beef tripe and cook for 25 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs yolks with sour cream.
- Add the garlic and 1/2 cup of the tripe stock.
- Mix the mixture until smooth and slowly pour it into the stock, while stirring.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup warm with extra sour cream and chili.